The Khalsa Cup is a non-profit charity ball hockey tournament. All proceeds go towards a different cause every year.
2022 H4H KHALSA CUP INFORMATION
The 2022 tournament will be held at Century Gardens Brampton and Susan Fennell Sportsplex (Wednesday*, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) in Brampton from June 8-12, 2022. Fees will be $700.00/team, and each team requires a minimum of 13 players to register.
- Round robin games will be played at Century Gardens Brampton and spread evenly through Wednesday, Thursday, Friday to Saturday, with the Sunday being dedicated for playoffs at Susan Fennell Sportsplex. (Note* MASTERS pool FINALS will be played Saturday evening)
- Century Gardens – Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Susan Fennell Sportsplex – Sunday Playoffs only! (Pool A & B)
- Team fees are $700.00. Each team has to register with at least 13 players.
- Registration deadline is April 1st with 50% non refundable deposit required to be considered registered. Final payments are due by May 1st. (There are limited spots due to current Covid restrictions)
- Final Rosters are due by May 20th.
- Each team will get up to 3 round-robin games.
- All games will be managed by experienced certified refs.
- Players may enter in up to 2 Pools. Pool B can have maximum of 3 Pool A or Tier 1 type players. We will be checking rosters to insure teams are not stacking up in lower Pools.
- Masters Division is for 40+ Age group. You may have 2 players max that are over 30 years of age (turning 30 or 40 anytime in 2022).
- Teams are expected to have matching jerseys.
- There will be specifically marked volunteers to assist teams and help in managing the event, including: always manned info desk and sign in, updated times board in multiple locations around the arena, locker room support, and more.
- You MUST wear your tournament wristband for the ENTIRE duration of the tournament.
- Deposit fees are NON-refundable. If your team folds/drop outs within 30 days of the tournament, you are required to pay up the remaining balance of the fee. Your team is required to play and pay!
- This is the tier for experienced teams. This will be the most competitive of all the tiers.
- This is a competitive tier for less experienced teams. We will monitor the teams that apply for tier B to ensure that it remains a fair and competitive tier. In this pool you can have maximum of 3 Pool A or Tier 1 type players. We will be checking rosters to insure teams are not stacking up in lower Pools.
- This is a 40+ age group division. You may have 2 players max that are over 30 years of age (turning 30 or 40 anytime in 2022).
Khalsa Aid Canada