The Khalsa Cup is a non-profit charity ball hockey tournament. All proceeds go towards a different cause every year.
2017 H4H KHALSA CUP INFORMATION
The 2017 tournament will be held at South Fletchers Arena in Brampton from May 4th-7th, 2017.
Fees will be $600.00/team, each team requires a minimum of 13 players to register.
- Round robin games will be spread evenly through Thursday May 4th, Friday May 5th, and Saturday May 6th, with Sunday May 7th being dedicated for playoffs.
- Team fees are $600.00. Each team has to register with at least 13 players.
- Registration deadline is April 1st with 50% deposit required to be considered registered. Final payments are due by April 14th.
- Each team will get up to 3 round robin games.
- All games will be managed by experienced certified refs.
- Teams are expected to have matching jerseys, if not they will be provided pinnies or rental jerseys.
- There will be specifically marked volunteers to assist teams and help in managing the event, including: always manned info desk and sign in, updated times board in multiple locations around arena, locker room support, and more.
- This is the tier for experienced teams. This will be the most competitive of the two tiers.
- This is a competitive tier for less experienced teams. We will manage the teams that apply for tier B to ensure that it remains a fair and competitive tier.
Khalsa Aid is an international NGO with the aim to provide humanitarian aid in disaster areas and civil conflict zones around the world. The organisation is based upon the Sikh principle of ‘Recognise the whole human race as one’.
Khalsa Aid has had the opportunity to serve humanity around the globe since 1999. Whether supporting victims of natural disasters or civil conflicts, our volunteers have been on hand to provide aid. None of this would be possible without the support of the sangat (community), who provided social, psychological, spiritual, and financial support.
For all enquiries regarding volunteering, fundraising and arranging local events, please contact: info@KhalsaAid.org